We are very excited to offer these musical groups as options for your participation! New members are ALWAYS welcome - no matter your level of experience:
· Choristers — For children in grades K-5, this group usually sings once a month at one worship service. Director: Jonneke Dundore.
· Youth Choir — Draws its members from our youth in grades 6-12. This choir sings 2-3 times a month at one of the two services (8:00 AM and 10:30 AM) from September through the end of May. Director: Eric Dundore.
· Chancel Choir — Our adult choir sings at the one of the two worship services (8:00 AM and 10:30 AM) on 2-3 Sundays of the month, from September through the first week of June and for several special services during the church year (Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, etc.). Director: Eric Dundore.
· Hand Chime Choir — Members each ring hand-held chimes for this group’s performances once a month during the year from September through May. Director: Mark Dundore.
· Singing for Special Occasions & Summer — At Christmas and other times of the year we recruit extra singers to augment the regular group as needed. Special music - solos, duets, instrumental, vocal, etc. - is needed for the offertory during the summer months (June through Labor Day Sunday).
· Play a musical instrument — Special occasions call for special musical offerings. Musicians are needed to volunteer their talents for these times.